Sunday, March 4, 2012

My Old Hag Mix [Apr 2008]

Here is a mix that I recorded in April 2008. This is one of my best mixes and I really enjoy listening to it again.

Direct link: MaudGlyph - Old Hag Mix - April 2008.mp3

Trackslist:
01) Macc - Set The World On Fire
02) Commix - Emily's Smile
03) Perfect Combination - Bring Back The Bongos
04) Seba & Lenk feat. Robert Manos - Everyman For Himself
05) Seba feat. Robert Manos - Make Peace
06) Alaska & Nucleus - Elusion Theme (version)
07) Modemellow - Codian Moon
08) Breakage - So Mars
09) Universal Project - The Truth?
10) DJ Trax - B's Theme
11) Angel Zero - Satellite's End
12) Dissident - Universe Eat Universe
13) Seba - Forever
14) Seba & Paradox - Move On (Version)


Release date: Apr 1, 2008

You can also download and/or stream the mix from my Soundcloud page:

http://soundcloud.com/maudglyph

No comments:

Post a Comment